Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up soak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soak may refer to:
- Soakage, a source of water in Australian deserts
- Soak dike, ditch or drain
- Soak testing, a method of system testing in computing and electronics
- SOAK, Irish singer-songwriter
- Soak (album), 2013 album by Foetus
- SOAK, a Burning Man regional event in Portland, Oregon, USA
- Soaking (disambiguation)
- Soak City (disambiguation)
- Drench (disambiguation)
- Submerged (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.